Saturday, September 20, 2008



Every year I let Gabby pick what she would like to do...have a party or pick one friend (wonder who that would be) and I take them to see a show. Last year she really wanted a pool party but our pool wasn't done yet so she picked to go to see the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur. We took Rilee and her mom Amanda and we had a blast. THIS year she wanted a POOL party, BUT our pool is STILL NOT DONE!!!! she decided she wanted to take Rilee to another show and she picked to go see "O" at the Belagio. They were soooo cute and had on boas and tiaras, they thought they were so big!!! They had so much fun and they LOVED the show! I can't believe I have a stinking 8 year old!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Brigit said...
    Hey Hooker...it's about time you updated your blog. It looks like you guys had so much fun at O. I've never been, but I've heard it's really good.

Post a Comment