Friday, October 3, 2008



We went to Oceanside again this year!!! It was soooooo fun but I am embarrassed to admit that these are the ONLY pictures I took!!! I am slipping!!!! We had a BLAST, Matt & Mandi were there with their adorable family and Matt's brother Johnny and his wife Stephanie their cute family were there as well so the kids had MORE than enough entertainment!!! We stayed in a little condo place right on the beach and it was perfect. It was a bit of a rough week cause Dad was just getting out of the hospital and I knew he didn't have much time left. Mom insisted we go to the beach as we had it rented for a few months and the kids were really lookin forward to going. We went on sat and were supposed to stay intil the next sat but ended going home on thurs due to a phone call I got from mom saying that I should probably get home to say good bye to my dad. We already have a place reserved for next year...we love it there and it is such a FUN getaway and the kids LOVE IT!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Brigit said...
    Hooker...your kids are so stinkin cute. I just love them all. It looks like you guys had so much fun. The beach ROCKS!
    Heather said...
    I saw your cute kids in the hall Sunday at church. I guess your mom had them. They are getting so big.

Post a Comment