Saturday, February 16, 2008





OK...I win for MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!! I was making dinner tonight and all the kids and their cousin Ashtyn were upstairs playing. They had been up there for quite a while and when I finished dinner I called all them down to eat. Everyone came down but Cameron. I asked where he was and all the kids said, "he hasn't been up playing with us!!" Well, knowing Cameron's personality I freaked a little and started looking for him. I eventually found him in my bathroom upstairs sound asleep on the toilet!!! You see...my boys both refuse to learn how to wipe after they poop so they sit on the toilet and YELL, "I'M DONE!!!!" until someone comes and wipes their bum. I have NO idea how long Cameron was upstairs in my bathroom yelling, "I'M DONE!!!" I took several pictures and he didn't wake up until the WET wipe came in contact with his bummy!! POOR BABY!!!!! (his pajama top was on backwards, I am not too sure what that was all about!!!) By the way, they have informed me that when they are BIG LIKE DAD they will learn how to wipe their own bum!!!! LUCKY ME!!!!

9 Comments:

  1. Merrill Family said...
    Jen, that is so funny. Mason is the same way, he is four and won't wipe yet. Wierd, maybe it is a boy thing. We are living in St. George, we have been here about 4 1/2 years. We love it here, but we might be back in Vegas next year. We will see.
    Anonymous said...
    That is so funny. He must have been tired of yelling. I love the PJ's on backwards.

    He is going to love to this this post when he is a teenager.
    Matt and Amanda said...
    That is too funny! I love that you covered his peeps for the picture! I wish I could look that comfy on a trash can!
    Heather said...
    K~thats too funny! I have the same problem w/ my little one:)
    Makayla said...
    That is just hillarious. What a kid!!! Gotta love em!
    steph j. said...
    Jen, That is the funniest ever! Isn't gonna be fun when they are teens and you can share these stories with them, especially what age they would be before wiping themselves. It's gonna be so great!
    thebarrusfamily said...
    I LOVE IT!! You are awesome for thinking to take a picture. That's hilarious!!
    Brigit said...
    That is too funny Hooker! He'll hate that when he's older. Make sure to make lots of copies.

    Love you :)
    Kristi said...
    How about my six year old yelling when we have guests over (some noted ones are the missionarys, my visiting teachers, etc)..."DAAAAAAAAAD! Come wipe my BUTT!" My parents told me my brother did this same thing until he was about 12 (he gets older every time they tell it so who really knows)! Then he puts on a show and tries to amp everyone to see how giant his turd was that time! EEEWWW, boys!

Post a Comment