Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Loooook how ADORABLE my Tessa is in her new glasses!!! She just got them today and she is too cute!! I took Cameron to the ear doctor today and he has suggested double hearing aids. Apparently they can put a microphone aid in his deaf ear that will digitally take all the sounds he "would" hear in that ear and transfers them to the other ear. I don't quite get it but we feel like if it will help him with his speech it is worth a try. He has a bunch of crap goin on in both ears from ear infections and his tubes need to be redone then we will go from there!!! The worst part is that insurance seems to think that hearing aids arent worth covering!!! O WELLLLLLL!!!! it is ONLY money right, $3500 is chump change!!!! I am a little worried about Cameron taking as good care of his hearing aids as Gavin does!! We will see!!

3 Comments:

  1. Matt and Amanda said...
    Tessa is too cute!!!!!!! That is cool about the hearing aid! That would be sweet if it works!
    Kristi said...
    I love her glasses! Such a doll face! I hope the hearing aids work (and "down" with the insurance company! They only like to cover things that are convienant for them!")!
    Makayla said...
    Oh my goodness - she looks like a teenager in training. She is a beautiful girl!!! That is good news about Cameron - I hope it helps him. Stinkin' insurance - I hate it!

Post a Comment