Sunday, February 17, 2008

closing prayer

So...today before sacrament started I was asked to give the closing prayer...no big...they announced that I would be giving the prayer!!! So we sang the closing song and I was playing referee between Gabby and Tessa through the whole song. The song ended and it was totally quiet...I looked up and everyone was staring at me and I had this look like WHAT are you all staring at...then Chris put up his hands to me like, HELLO!!!! HOLY CRAP...everyone was waiting for ME to say the stinkin closing prayer!!! So I jumped up, luckily we were early and only in the 4th row, and I ran up to say the prayer. Everyone laughed and of course in the hall after I got every JAB you could think of!!! What a stinkin idiot!!! O WELL...everyone needs some comic relief at church, RIGHT?!?!?!?!

2 Comments:

  1. Makayla said...
    How funny Jen! I have a good one too...at church today I was loaded with 15 bags, a million blankets and 10 kids...Ok thats a little exageration, but it makes me feel a little better...anyway, sacrament had just ended and everyone is in the foyer and I dropped Preslies blanket and tried to pick it up with my foot...which went fine, but when I started to put my foot down my heel caught my diaper bag and I totally fell, holding Preslie and all...stuff went flying and my skirt...who knows what it did... A bunch of people ran and helped me gather myself up!!!! NICE! SOOOOOOO embarresing! I am such a clutz!!
    Matt and Amanda said...
    Jen, I have to say that made me laugh! No worries,everyone has a story like that! Next time let Chris Ref! TO all the people giving you jabs, let them do a better job with triplets and Gabs!
    Melissa, That is too funny! I know how you feel. I always feel like I am "moving in" every sunday!

Post a Comment