Monday, February 18, 2008

Robot



OK...this is my ooooober goooober Cameron!!! One day he was trying to tell me about a toy that he wanted and I, of course, could NOT understand him. So he started bustin a "ROBOT" move for me...I about DIED cause it was sooooo dang cute!! I eventually got that he wanted a remote control spiderman robot toy. ANYHOW, now he loves to do the ROBOT!!! We were at a Christmas shin dig at my cousins house and he did the robot for the camera (suprise, suprise). My wonderful cousin has this on her blog and I begged her to put it on mine. Sorry it is sideways, I couldn't figure out how to flip it. THANKS BRIGIT...LOVE YA!!!

6 Comments:

  1. Matt and Amanda said...
    Makes me laugh every time! I love that boy!
    Makayla said...
    I just want to squeeeeeeeze him!! He is the cutest thing ever. I need to figure out how to put videos on. How fun!
    Brigit said...
    Hey Hooker. I'm gald it worked. Little Cam is so dang cute. I tried to get the video to flip right side up on mine too and couldn't. Love Ya.
    Merrill Family said...
    Jen, that video is too cute. Cameron looks like he is so much fun. What a great personality to have in your family.
    Kristi said...
    That's hilarious! His must be from the 80's or it could have been a learned thing...which makes me question what you and Chris are doing around that aMAESn house of yours!
    Matt and Amanda said...
    Tag, you are it!!!! Check out my blog!

Post a Comment