Thursday, March 13, 2008

NAUGHTY CAMERON

Why do I ALWAYS feel like I blog about Cameron? OH, CAUSE I DO!!!!! I really do have 3 other children. I guess Cameron is in the I will TORTURE my mom phase. I just have to blog what happened today to get it off my chest.
We went to speech today and at the end he gets a sticker, well today he wanted something different and I said no so he started pitchin a fit so I wouldn't even let him get a sticker!! He through the FIT OF ALL FITS!!!! He was SCREAMING like I cut off BOTH legs and arms. I had to DRAG him out of speech and put him in the truck and buckle him in because I knew he was too mad to buckle himself. I shut the door and started walking around to my door and the little PUNK unbuckled and opened the truck door and started running across a VERY busy parking lot!!! I of course ran after him and grabbed his arm (which now has a nice hand mark on it from me grabbin it) and had to DRAG him back to the truck again and buckle him again. I shut the door and went to go to my door and the little SHIT did it AGAIN!!!! He got more of a jump on me this time so I really had to run to catch him. This time I ended up grabbing him right over his shoulder onto his left boob. He go away and I grabbed again and scratched his shoulder and ended up grabbing his shirt collar, choking him back into my arms!!! He is STILL SCREAMING bloody murder and I was sure the cops were going to show up any second and take me away for child abuse!!! I got him in the truck and buckled him AGAIN and he unbuckled again and jumped in the very back of the excursion, I went to get him and he jumped back over the seat so I went to the other door and he jumped BACK into the back. I just got in and drug him over the back seat and took him to the FRONT seat (real SAFE) and I buckled him in. Well once again as I was headed back to my side he unbuckled and tried to open the door. So I ended up holding him, getting into MY seat, putting him over into the front seat, holding him down to buckle him and locking the seat belt so he could not wiggle out and I go the truck going and had to drive, hold his seat buckle so he couldn't undo it and keeping the doors locked so he couldn't open the door but he kept unlocking the door. I just wanted to die, I felt like balling my eyes out with frustration, dispare, and guilt!!!! It was like a demon came and took over my precious little boy!!! He has fully recovered, no permanent damage, (he might need some counseling later in life but...) and I might be able to forgive myself eventually. He has said he is sorry about a hundred times (just because he is grounded from his DS for a week and he thinks I will give it back if he keeps saying sorry) and hopefully he will never do that again!! I swear the kid it going to be the death of me and if I had my way he would NEVER get another STINKIN STICKER EVER!!!!! He broke my heart right before bed as he told his brother that he was leavin town becasue everone said he was stupid!!!! Talk about wanting to love and hug and kiss him....

6 Comments:

  1. Brigit said...
    Okay...my heart just broke reading the end of your blog. I wish we could protect them from all the mean and hurtful things in this world. Kiss him and hug him for me. I think he totally rocks. Hang in there Hooker. You are a wonderful Mom and we've all had those days :)
    steph j. said...
    Jen, You did the right thing, even though it's hard. kenna did that twice in her life in stores, that same blood curdling scream, so embarrasing and I know about the seatbelt too I had to practicly sit on her to get it buckled. I feel for you girl, it's those days when you wonder why you even leave the house. Better days ahead!
    Merrill Family said...
    Jen we have all been there. Madison threw a king size tantrum in Target once, like she was posessed. She flipped her body back to get out of my arms and cracked her head on the concrete. People were just staring at me. It was embarrasing. When I put her in the car she fell asleep, brat! Hope you are having a better day.
    Anonymous said...
    I think this has happened to all of us. It is hard and you just feel like crying. Katelyn was my tantrum thrower. I think it was because she is the baby and is spoiled. So really it is my fault.

    Hang in there
    thebarrusfamily said...
    Sounds so familiar. I think all our kids have done that and we as moms do it more. At least I do. Don't be so hard on yourself. Easier said than done though.
    Kich Pwi Pwi said...
    when we first moved to vegas, boston went shopping for clothes with holly, waited until she was undressed and ran out of the dressing room - under the door. Holly had to try and find him and it took 8 min. she kept asking for help and people were like, hey, it's your kid. so we have all been there.

Post a Comment