Friday, February 29, 2008

High Tech Camcorder

So I thought I would be cool and get the new camcorder that just records to a hard drive instead of tapes or discs. Well, I have had it since May of 2007 and have a bunch of things recorded on it. I am running out of hard drive space so I tried to hook the camcorder up to my computer and edit and burn a DVD!!! YEA RIGHT!!!! I spent from 9 am to 2:45 pm today on my computer trying to figure it out!!! I must be a TOTAL dumb dumb cause even after all that time I still didn't figure it out!!! My computer says that there is not enough disk space to do it. I have done the clean up and all that...HELP!!!! Anyone have any bright ideas?? Do I need to add more harddrive to my laptop?? Can you even do that??? HELP!!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Makayla said...
    I'm an even bigger dum dum! I wish I could help...Love your kids funny sayings. That is a good idea. Lets make a girls date for Parade of Homes next year. It is always on Presidents Day and the week after. It is fun. If nothing else we can just shop and eat. Sound good?
    TheOneTrueSue said...
    Well holy crap. Jenn!!! You probably don't remember me (from Elkhorn Springs 2nd Ward), but I completely remember you. I just found Heather's blog yesterday, and from there I found someone else's and someone else's and now here I am. It has been so fun to virtually catch up on you and your family. When we moved away you had just had the triplets, it is so bizarre to see how big they all are! They are all darling...

    I live in Highland, down the street from Celeste actually, but we are moving back to Vegas. We will have to have a Las Vegas bloggers party someday :>

    Oh, on the computer thing - get a portable flash drive. They cost about $20 at Best Buy or Circuit City and usually have 20 GB of memory and you can put them on your key chain.

    Take care (and come visit me on MY blog :>)
    Matt and Amanda said...
    Sorry, you know me...computer and camcorder challenged! Maybe Matt can help....in May!

Post a Comment