Monday, January 28, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!



I have been telling the babies, "you can't get into Disneyland until you are 5". I am a mean mom but I wanted to take Gabby to Disneyland right before she went to kindergarten and I DID NOT want to take 3, 3year olds!! It worked out good because we took Gabby a few more times by herself and the babies were good with it because they weren't 5 yet and "mom said" you couldn't get in until you were 5!!!! We had a great time. We drug my mom with us and she was soooo wonderful. What a trooper!! Chris ran us into the ground, she kept up and never complained!! I am so thankful for her! Gabby is a bit of a wuss and didn't want to go on any of the "good" rides but Gavin and Tessa were game for everything!! Poor Cameron was too small for all the roller coasters. It was soooo sad because he would run up and stand under the height sign and just be sooo sad because he was too short! Again, Grandma was a life saver cause she hung out with Gabby and Cameron while Chris and I would take the other 2 kids on the coasters!!! We spent 3 days there and I think that is plenty. I don't plan on going back until Cameron is at least 42" tall so it might be a while!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment