Monday, January 28, 2008

Grandma Larsen




This blog is about my Grandma Larsen (my moms mom)!! I have sooo many fond memories of her it would take days to write them all. She is 82, and my whole life she has ran circles around anyone and everyone!! The last few months she has not been feeling well so she has been staying with my mom for some medical tests and appointments. She lives in McGill, NV (which is by Ely) and doesn't feel the doctors there are worth much. She is doing well, but she keeps getting smaller, and smaller. She came and stayed with me forever when the triplets were born and helped out so much! She has tons of grandkids and even more great-grandkids and 7 children...she NEVER forgets a birthday...it is unreal! She was married to a Rancher and one of the hardest workers I have ever known. She is the model mom, wife, grandma, great-grandma, and all around person/example! I can only pray to be 1/2 the woman she is!!! I LOVE her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment